View Calendar of Events
Special Event & Fundraiser Ordering Instructions:
- View the complete Organic Beauty Catalog (online flip-book or 18.68 MB download)
- START SHOPPING.
- When you’re ready to check out, SELECT OPTION “Send Order To Consultant” and DO NOT PAY.
- I will call you to confirm the name of the event you’re participating in, and any discount/donation amount, and collect your credit card information.
- I can also provide you with reduced shipping & free gifts with orders over $100.
Thank you so much for participating!
EcoTuesday is a structured networking event for sustainable business leaders and interested community members that takes place on the fourth Tuesday of each month in cities across the country. I’m co-Ambassador for the Silicon Valley chapter – our events are sponsored by Acterra and take place in the Peninsula Conservation Center Building community room, 3921 E. Bayshore Road in Palo Alto. EcoTuesday is open to everyone and is only $5 when you RSVP through Meetup and $10 at the door.
Here’s a brief outline of what takes place at each event:
* Arrive at the venue, settle in, and meet new people
* Learn about the cutting edges of sustainable business from an expert
* Quickly introduce yourself & your project to a roomful of people
* Network with people you learned about during the Introduction Circle